5 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Invest in Atlanta Real Estate
Life is full of decisions, and some are complicated to make. Every day when we get up, we make decisions that are big and small. Investments are probably the biggest decisions we have to make and can be very difficult. In this article, we want to make your life easier and make your decisions easier. Here’s the basics: invest in Atlanta, Georgia and do it with WePartner.
Why invest in Atlanta?
The southeastern part of the United States is our primary market focus because that is where the economy has increased. The southeastern U.S economy, which includes Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and the Carolinas, reaches values that place it as the seventh-largest economy in the world.
However, Georgia is the main economic engine of the region because the state has a population of more than 10 million and is the eighth population center of the country with exponential growth towards the future. Additionally, Atlanta is one of the most attractive cities to invest for its easy access, number of visitors, and major companies that have been located in the town for years. The cost of living is also surprisingly low for a major city.
Atlanta's real estate market has become the most sought after by investors and buyers. Atlanta is also home to the headquarters of many Fortune 500 companies, including Coca-Cola, The Home Depot, and UPS. According to new trends, this is the best time to invest in real estate in Atlanta, since the cost of living is less than half as in a city like Manhattan and with several places available.
“The real asset for Atlanta is population growth and commercial growth. People and businesses want to be in Atlanta in the long term, and that makes it look once again that one of the top five real estate markets is emerging”, states Kevin Thorpe, a Cushman & Wakefield economist.
All these signs indicate that this is the best time to invest in this sector in the city of Atlanta. Since the market is picking up at the right pace, you can feel confident investing, and WePartner can be a good start.
Therefore, if you are interested in investing in the real estate market and in the real estate sector, it’s a good idea to get to know and establish relationships with the most experienced realtors in the market. It is time to acquire properties with a higher discount, rent, or an excellent return on investment.
Here are the five main reasons to invest in Atlanta:
1. Low-interest rates and low-risk investment. The interest rate in the Atlanta market has always been less than 5%, which means that buyers can maximize their profitability with quick payments. The real estate market in Atlanta has increased in recent years by 19.2%.
2. High income. The average rental performance in Atlanta has been constant for years and remains above 50%.
3. The population of Atlanta is growing. According to the most recent demographics data, exponential population growth in Atlanta is expected. An increase of more than 40% is expected with significant growth in metropolitan areas. This reason is proportional, since the higher the growth and the greater the population in Atlanta, the higher the price.
4. We have globally-recognized corporate business centers. As we said before, Atlanta is one of the most popular cities due to the popularity given by such prestigious companies as Coca-Cola, Delta Air Lines, and AT&T, among others.
5. Growth of capital. Homes in Atlanta managed to increase their value by 5%.
These 5 reasons answer the first big question: why invest in the city of Atlanta? With this in mind, your decision will become much simpler.
Now that you know the reasons for investing in Atlanta, why not do it with the help of WePartner?
Why invest with WePartner?
WePartner is a fully integrated real estate management and investment company based in Atlanta that specializes in the acquisition, development, and management of commercial offices, industrial properties, retail and residential.
Our main objective is to provide the community with a large portfolio of products, including quality commercial and residential homes at an affordable price so that people who live and work in Atlanta have the best work and living opportunities. Providing beautiful properties for our clients is also extremely important to us.
As our name WePartner suggests, we partner with communities to make them the best they can be. Call us now and get to know our product portfolio and start investing in Atlanta communities.